USES has the expertise and is equipped to provide your facilities complete waste management—from classification and collection through removal, transportation and disposal of all forms of waste. At every step, we provide full regulatory compliance, safety and efficiency.
- Lab Packing Services – Our chemists perform field categorization/classification (HAZ CAT) and disposal of unwanted or unused chemicals, packaging them in approved containers.
- Waste Transportation – USES maintains a fleet of tractor-trailers, roll-off boxes and vacuum trucks capable of transporting various types of waste.
- Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Disposal – USES profiles waste and coordinates disposal with the most cost-effective and appropriate disposal facility.
- Vacuum Services – USES maintains a large fleet of vacuum trucks, providing environmentally compliant vacuuming and pumping of wastes from tanks and vessels.
- NORM Services – Surveying, documentation, removal and transportation to approved disposal facilities.
- Universal Waste Disposal – All solutions comply with state and federal guidelines.